Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Ready for my close up..

So I just got in from doing my first screen test ever. It was for a production company who have been approached by BBC2 to do a Grand Designs type high brow Interiors show. They wanted to show one of my current projects.. however as any cunt knows my rather tragic solo interior design career came a bit of a cropper at the end of last year due to my abject laziness and rather substantial drug habit so I took them round P's house. Although its a good six years since I finished the house it still stands up as a decent project with enough sparkle to impress. Four floors of bachelor pad sexy right in the middle of London's trendy Notting Hill.

H, the director who was the one doing the filming for the test was really nice and put me at my ease. It was a surprise how relaxed I was in front of the camera and he seemed totally pleased with the waffle I was issuing forth. They are going to present it to the BBC tomorrow so fingers crossed. It would be great to relaunch my Interiors career off the back of a bit of TV exposure.. Anyway work at EI is keeping me more than busy at the moment so whatever happens will be cool. Im looking after the devil dog C this weekend which will be fun. Mum and Dad are going to come up too so hopefully the weather will hold? Maybe we will go hang out in Regents Park

No comments: