Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Gay cliche

Gay Cliche alert. Just got in from a few hours at one of London's finest (sic) saunas. Despite struggling home after a shitty day at work due to not getting a wink of sleep last night. 

D came over all in a tizzy about that thing he had to see the police about today. Bless him he was so hyped up and vitriolic after being thoroughly wound up by the Babylon. Still he has had a bad experience of them trying to fit him up for that other thing a couple of years back. Poor guy, and he isn't the sharpest tool. Sounds like he handled it OK. I just didn't want him to get all conspiratorial with me as that's the first step to it getting out to be honest. Last thing I need is a circle jerk about how cleaver the whole thing was (although undoubtedly it did have flair and was extremely effective by all accounts). My take on the whole thing was that I had absolutely nothing to do with it, neither did he and the less said the better. Sent him away with a little bit of a flea in his ear, then felt shitty for doing it. Still I'm just very mindful of this thing blowing up in my face and the less D is running about crowing about how he fought the law and won the better in my book. 

Any road up back to the self esteam slaughter that was my tragic troll round Waterloos premier men's health spa... Got hooked up with R a very sweet and unusually good looking (given my usual pull a pig predilection). Nice tidy little dancers body, being a real deal dancer. Sleepy siesta eyelids and a penis that whilst not exactly a 10/10  was charming and playful and crooked like mine. I do have a moment of brotherly affection when I find a sharp deviation in the shaft. Uncut and smelling lovely and Iberian like salty ham. Sadly he was a little bit inexperienced and I didn't have my corrupt the youth hat on. Really needs G to get filthy on some kids ass and eat it like a messy bowl of pasta. 

Lots of lingering kisses and hand holding in the corner of the TV room like some free to all floor show, interspersed with sweaty wanks and grunts and fingers up ass (my personal bette noir). Still he was sweet so I didn't spit the dumby right away and feigned interest with a stagy moan or two. Could I fucking cum though? No in a word. He did twice though so that's good. 

We traded numbers and I even fired off a text to his newly revealled number, but fuckity knows if he will get back.. Something however leads me to suspect he might pop up soon?

Must also remember to call K after answering the phone to her on a rather big bumpm of Ket last night, something tells me she revealled the babies sex a male.. But dont quote me. 


No comments: